In November 2013 we decided to spend our weekend somewhat differently than usual. So we gathered forces in our old headquarters solely for one purpose.
And that was Hackaton. 72 hours of work and one goal. Create an application as good as possible in this period of time. It was our first Hackathon, but certainly not the last.
We started the day one with more or less 20 ideas. After fierce discussions and lots of voting, we narrowed the final number down to 3 applications we wanted to give a try. One of them was a kind of drum pad/sampler.
Nothing fancy, to tell you the truth, but we’ve added one important device to it.
Good thing about having a complete team of programmers and designers in one place is that we can create an application which not only works but is also beautiful.
48 hours later we had DrumAir prototype. With first drum pad on LEAP looking so good.
After polishing the prototype, we wanted this to be a complete project – from the beginning to the very end. A few hours in our boss’s apartment eventually paid off. We’ve created a promo video you can see below.